Monday, November 4, 2013

Bingo! Bango! Bongo! Pow! 
Looking forward to a new week.  Rita and I sat up last night organizing our new work week.  New dolls to list, putting up our custom orders on our new dry erase boards, shipping, etc.  I am looking forward to it.
We didn't make it to church yesterday though.  Bummer.  I missed that.  Rita has been taking medication for complications from her diabetes.  Makes her feel sick and very unstable.  Instead, we made it a day of rest.  I made chili (yum), she crocheted, and we watched football.  Later on we played a game of scrabble, and I won.  Sounds like a pretty good day to me!
We are working very hard to get to the point of being able to afford Christmas presents and a trip to Baltimore to see our kids out there.  Its been about five years too long.  I really want to go!
Anyway, we pray that the Good Lord use us to bless other people, that he use our talents and hard work to bless those that receive our dolls.  He works in mysterious ways.... 
Have a great day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment