Thursday, November 21, 2013


Welcome!  I just recently found out that some people are viewing this blog!  How exciting!

Rita and I are in full swing for the Christmas season.  This year, we are producing some dolls that are more child friendly.  They are bald or have a wig.  The hand rooted mohair can be very fragile and takes some special handling and care.

The bald dolls are adorable!  We give them a crocheted hat or headband.  The Holly doll is, by far, our most popular. 


Holly
 
Rita and I, every morning, start our day on the porch with a cup of coffee.  I cherish that.  Yesterday, we were talking about how very hectic the Christmas season is.  Long days, worrying about having enough product and supplies to fill all the orders, worrying about whether our health and bodies will carry us through this season.  Worry, worry, worry. 
 
But then we talked about our many customers.  We have been chosen by many parents to make that one special gift for their little girl.  What an incredible blessing!  Rita and I have prayed that God would find a way for us to bless others.  We were looking outside our business for opportunities.  Turns out He has some pretty great plans for us. 
 
I am hoping this year we can find a needy family or two that we can bless.  How awesome it would be to surprise a young family with an awesome gift for a little girl!  We shall see.  I know the need is out there.  Maybe I will call our pastor.  Hmmm
 
Anyway, all you wonderful folks out there have a blessed day!  David


No comments:

Post a Comment