Monday, February 3, 2014


Often, I blog about daily events, things I appreciate, etc.  Today, I have to brag.

During the Christmas season, Rita created Daimy, pictured above.  She turned out gorgeous.  The dress, the complexion, the birthmark, the hair, all worked together for this one.  We listed her before Christmas and she sold to a new mommy in St. Petersburg, Russia.  We knew we had a special doll.

In January, we reworded the listing to make it into a custom made doll.  This means the buyer chooses many of the details for their doll, to be made to their specifications.

Since then, we have sold four more.

Now and then, we stumble upon something special.  There are very few Daimy's on the market, and buyers are interested.

It gives me pause, when I realize how special Rita's talent is.  I am in awe.  David

No comments:

Post a Comment