Monday, May 19, 2014

Brains...

     You have brains in your head
     You have feet in your shoes
     You can steer yourself
     In any direction you choose
                                 Dr. Seuss


What a wonderful author.  I spent many hours reading his books as a child.  They were fun and imaginative.  I read them today in awe at his poetic and literary talent.  They are timeless.


This brings to mind a quote that has been around for a while and haunts me to this day.
     "What could you accomplish if you knew you could not fail?"


This quote pushes Rita and I in our business.  It helps us to overcome fear.  It challenges us to do better, to try new things.  We are challenged to take different approaches we might have not tried.


I wonder where the feet in my shoes will take me today?  David


As always, your thoughts and ideas are always welcome.  Feel free to add your stories and/or comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment