Friday, May 16, 2014

You have to...

"You have to be willing to let go of the future you had planned to be able to enjoy the life you deserve."  Author unknown
This is so true for me.  I had planned to save the world with groceries.  I felt as though I was destined to be in that industry all my life.  Little did I know that my life could be SO much better working from home with my sweetie.
I wake up, make the coffee, check the computer, Rita wakes up, we talk, and get started.  No commute.  Fourteen steps to my chair.  I love it.
If we had not made the decision to make dolls, I would still be running the grocery rat race.  It was clear to me that needed to end. 
I look up from working and there she is.  The love of my life.  And she chooses to spend the day with me.  Little old me.
By being willing to make a change, my life is immeasurably better.  What's in store for you?
David


As always, comments are encouraged.  Feel free to respond.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment